Friday, January 5, 2007

Jack Bauer and the will of America When the Fox network launched the hit television show 24 ( about the only thing Fox has ever done that was productive), I immediately was drawn to the intense action and drama that was depicted in the show. The show to me represents metaphorically the political struggles that are present within our society. For example at the end of the 5th season Jack is kidnapped by the Chinese which has been an ongoing struggle with himself and the Chinese. I think this symbolizes the struggle with the rising Chinese economy and their potential to one day surpass the American economy. I am dedicated this blog space to the show 24 and to pay homage to pro bally one of the greatest people ever Jack Bauer( and the occasional pogues chat or any other musical discussions). Hopefully after every episode a weekly talk can be initiated to analyze the show.
draft
by PogueMahone
7:52:00 AM
Delete
1 – 2 of 2

6 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

Now that we're a week away from the premiere, this blog will take on a review/response tone. That's going to be fun to read, especially since I don't have a TV and will be quietly sobbing on Monday.

Here: You can buy Jack Bauer's messenger bag.

Mr. Eure said...

Watch it escalate as the seasons progress:

Jack Bauer's Kill Count

007 said...

This is pretty cool even though I don't watch the show.

conor said...

I hate you, but I don't hate Jack Bauer. Jack Bauer is keeping the soul of this country alive with his show on monday nights.

conor said...

I hate you, but I don't hate Jack Bauer. Jack Bauer is keeping the soul of this country alive with his show on monday nights.

Steff said...

I don't watch 24.
sometimes I wish I did.